Rottnest Wild Seafood Experience
Catch-and-dine Rottnest Seafood Cruise
Welcome to our Wild Seafood Experience cruise. Join us for adventure, relaxation and luxury dining set off Rottnest Island’s tranquil shores.
Our friendly, professional crew are waiting to welcome you onboard for a truly indulgent, all-inclusive seafood adventure.
Experience catching and dining on wild Western Rock Lobster, fresh from the sea and cooked before your eyes as part of a sumptuous 5-course banquet. All while cruising around the popular holiday island, famed for it’s quokkas, rich history and stunning postcard coastal views.
Wild Seafood Delights
Cruise in style and comfort aboard our luxury vessel as we explore the idyllic Rottnest Island waters. Find out about Rottnest’s marine life and rich history from our friendly, knowledgeable crew whilst spotting sea life and sandy bays.
Create lifelong memories pulling up pots of tasty Western Rock Lobster (locally known as ‘crayfish’). Then enjoy watching our Chef prepare your freshly caught lobster as part of an indulgent 5-course seafood feast, including:
- Tasty canapés and quality drinks upon boarding.
- A deluxe seafood platter of as much locally sourced seafood as possible, including freshly shucked oysters, king prawns, sashimi salmon and marinated octopus.
- Australian barramundi fillets, accompanied with delicate Asian fusion tartare.
- Freshly-caught and prepared Western Rock Lobster prepared barbecue or sashimi style.
- Dessert of dreamy pineapple and coconut cream bites and tropical fruits completes the feast.
Paired with free-flowing complimentary West Australian still and sparkling wines from Howard Park, quality bottled beers and soft drinks, served to you as you cruise.
Your unforgettable Wild Seafood Experience begins as you step aboard our premium charter vessel at Thompson Bay jetty, on the tranquil waters of Thomson Bay. Enjoying welcome drinks and sumptuous seafood canapés as we depart.
Take in Rottnest Island’s stunning coastline, spotting the historic Bathhurst Lightouse at Bathurst Point, as we head northeast in search of Western Rock Lobster.
Once anchored in the crystal Indian Ocean waters north of Rottnest you will have the opportunity to haul in your own lobster catch, as our experienced crew provide local area commentary and guidance.
Travelling further along the island’s coast we next visit either beautiful Longreach or Parakeet Bay, depending on conditions on the day.
Whilst moored you will have the option to snorkel, relax and to enjoy watching the action in our open kitchen as our chef prepares your rock lobster catch and other local seafood delicacies before you.
Indulge in a deluxe seafood banquet while anchored, before we make our return cruise back through the turquoise waters to Thompson bay.
Your package includes:
- Full day on Rottnest Island (up to 9 hours).Includes return ferry transfers from Fremantle, Hillarys or Perth.
- All-inclusive 3.5-hour Wild Seafood Experience on board our premium charter vessel, the Crusader III. She features a large open lower deck, an upper sun deck and spacious interior cabin with full kitchen facilities and bedrooms.
- Canapés and drinks served on arrival, among luxury yachts moored in Rottnest’s historic Thomson Bay.
- Unlimited local still and sparkling Howard Park wines, bottled beers and soft drinks throughout the tour.
- Experienced crew on hand to provide high quality service, and to share local area and marine life information.
- Option to pull in, touch and hold your own live Western Rock Lobster.
- Relax and enjoy as our culinary team prepare your fresh 5-course seafood feast before you in our open kitchen.
- Indulge your senses with our decadent seafood banquet, featuring your lobster catch and other locally sourced fresh ocean delicacies, followed by dessert.
- Laid back yet stylish fine dining, with local wines and delicious, white linen tablecloths and full attentive crew service.
- Your chance to swim or snorkel from the boat in the crystal-clear Rottnest waters.
- Relax onboard enjoying stunning coastal views while moored in the turquoise waters of one of Rottnest’s glorious bays.